Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > how do i make my maxisys to remember my ...
how do i make my maxisys to remember my email

1938 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-07 04:11:43

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-05-06 15:00:00
     hi i like to save live data and email them to my laptop does anybody knows how i can make my maxisys remember my email? so that i do not have to type it every time i want to do that?

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    Firimari

2015-05-06 17:02:24 (Reply to:46motors61)

Mine does remember my email, when you pull up the email menu, just hit the blue icon to the right of the space where you would put in your address, it will then pop up a list of previous emails.  You still have to select it but you don't have to type it in.

I found a better way, it was just harder to get set up.   I sideloaded dropbox and an app called dropsync.    Use dropsync to monitor my pdf folder and screenshot folder.  Then when I save something it automatically goes to my dropbox/laptop.  I did this after I accidentally erased all my saved pdfs one day, there is no "are you sure button" and the erase all button is right below erase selected.   Was able to plug into my pc and unerase files, but didnt want to risk a repeat.  

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    46motors61
    2015-05-07 04:11:43 (Reply to:Firimari)
     hi thanks for the response. when i hit the blue icon it opens up a box that has the word history on top and it should have my email
    under it but is empty 
  Total1 Pages